Hello!
I am making preparations for my once a year vacation. How do I instruct the
list server to not send me messages until I return?

Also last week while sorting through the usual issues that surround an
almost typical end of the week here an employee asked me about a program
called almcopy. I was able then to confirm that it typically worked with the
early 3270 emulators and even with PCOM, although he wanted to know what its
status was. Can someone also offer a comment regarding that issue?
--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi