From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Colin Allinson
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 05:42 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Monitoring use of a saved segment

We have a product that is little used (ISPF) and would like to identify who is actually using it.

I can do a Q NSS USERS ISPDCSS and occasionally see a user but this relies on me catching the use.

Apart from doing sampling queries at regular intervals, is there anyway that I can monitor more accurately the use of the saved segment?

Thanks in advance

Colin Allinson
Amadeus Data Processing