I'm having a problem running Tape Manager.  When starting the compiled REXX
program TAPMAN.

DMSEXI240E Alternate exec processor "EAGRTPRC" not found

I found I have a DMSRTPRC module but not EAGRTPRC.
This z/VM 5.2, any suggestions on fixing this?

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems
1700 Summit Lake Drive
Tallahassee, FL. 32317
Office: 850.219.5184
Fax: 888.221.9862
http://www.mainline.com

This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential, and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail
is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you are not one of the named
recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you received this
message in error, please immediately notify sender by e-mail, and destroy
the original message.  Thank You.