Well, we finally migrated to z/vm 4.4 two days ago from vm/esa 2.3. Most of our little fires are out. But here's a new problem for us......we tailor our Sysprof Exec to run an "account exec" before a users's profile exec. For some reason, Sysprof exec is not being run when we Ipl Cms or Ipl 190. Did something change with Sysprof Exec since vm/esa 2.3? Is it still automatically run as part of the CMS initialization procedure when a user logs on or reIpls CMS?

Thanks for any help. We've even traced the original z/vm 4.4 Sysprof Exec and it's not being called?

Mary Zervos
VM Systems Programmer
Binghamton University