You have to reload the INSTSEG DCSS

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mary Zervos
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:29 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Sysprof Exec in z/vm 4.4

Well, we finally migrated to z/vm 4.4 two days ago from vm/esa 2.3.
Most of our little fires are out.  But here's a new problem for
us......we tailor our Sysprof Exec to run an "account exec" before a
users's profile exec.  For some reason, Sysprof exec is not being run
when we Ipl Cms or Ipl 190.  Did something change with Sysprof Exec
since vm/esa 2.3?  Is it still automatically run as part of the CMS
initialization procedure when a user logs on  or reIpls CMS?

Thanks for any help.  We've even traced the original z/vm 4.4 Sysprof
Exec and it's not being called?

Mary Zervos
VM Systems Programmer
Binghamton University

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/