The FTP site information is
Customers may want to see the new WEB page at:
  http://techsupport.services.ibm.com/s390/support/
   then CLICK on  "Service requests, problem reporting"  on the left

   then OPEN      "Software problem reporting"  in the middle
   then CLICK on  "Submitting supporting information electronically"
---
Registration page:
  http://techsupport.services.ibm.com/390register/regform.html?
Customers should read the "Service Use Agreement" and
"Statement of   Confidentiality" at:
http:// service.software.ibm.com/390.us/go?/mktdocs/support/
                                              dataexchange.html
before using IBM's Software Service FTP site.
---
To view complete instructions to send or receive FTP VM Service
data  please see  ftp://testcase.software.ibm.com/README_PS.TXT
---
VM doc FROM IBM is placed in the dir: fromibm
   ftp://testcase.software.ibm.com/fromibm/vm

The following files have been placed on the /fromibm/vm/ directory:

file-id                                      format
-----------------------------------------    -----------
PERF440 PACKMOD                        BIN F 1024
PERF510 PACKMOD                        BIN F 1024
PERF520 PACKMOD
BIN  F 1024

---
Issue "COPYFILE .... ( UNPACK" to get these in usable form.

Customers are allowed the use of ID "anonymous" and should
respond to the password prompt with the "customer@" portion of
their internet userid.

Even though 4.4.0 is out of service, there is a 4.4.0 copy of the PERFKIT
MODULE
out there for now.  It is uncertain whether an "official" fix will/ can be
created for 4.4.0.
Please stay tuned.

Thanks!
     Mike Donovan

             Colin Allinson
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             us.com>                                                    To
             Sent by: The IBM          IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             z/VM Operating                                             cc
             System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             ARK.EDU>                  Re: Performance Toolkit

             01/15/2007 11:19
             AM

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 ARK.EDU>

Sorry if I am being thick but can you tell me the exact FTP site that I
need to address for this?

Thanks

Colin Allinson

Amadeus Data Processing

Michael Donovan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote :-

It appears you have run into the same problem one of our internal accounts
encountered yesterday.
It appears there is a time-of-day boundary check being performed inside the
PERFKIT MODULE.
Around Noon on 14 January, the TOD clock "rolled" from "BFxxxxxx xxxxxxxx"
to "C0xxxxxx xxxxxxxx"
and this TOD boundary check began failing. Here is a recent PMR update

There is a problem in the Perfkit discovered late yesterday due to the
TOD Clock value changing to x'C0xxxxxx xxxxxxxx'.
We have the Perfkit fix(s) on our 'fromibm/vm' FTP site available as:
PERF440 PACKMOD
PERF510 PACKMOD
PERF520 PACKMOD
All should be xmitted using BIN F 1024 and unpacked using the
CMS COPYFILE (UNPACK option.
This should get customers up and running. We will follow thru with an
official APAR shortly. Best Regards, Roger Lunsford
action taken: supply fixtest
action plan : work apar

You can/should retrieve the fixtest version of PERFKIT from the FTP site.
If you need information on
that FTP site, please let me know. You can/should also open a service
incident with this problem
so we can add you to the (eventual) APAR's interested party's list.

Thanks!
Mike Donovan