Mike had beat me to this post.  Please direct PMR's to z/VM support, queue
CPCON, 100 if calling it in.

FTP info is:
This is the address:   testcase.boulder.ibm.com
Files from us to a customer should be placed in directory:
                                                  /s390/fromibm/vm
Customers may use the ID "anonymous" and should respond to the
    password prompt with the "customer@" portion of their internet ID.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Kurt Acker

Colin Allinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01/15/2007 11:19 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Performance Toolkit

Sorry if I am being thick but can you tell me the exact FTP site that I
need to address for this?
Thanks
Colin Allinson
Amadeus Data Processing
Michael Donovan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote :-
It appears you have run into the same problem one of our internal accounts
encountered yesterday.
It appears there is a time-of-day boundary check being performed inside
the PERFKIT MODULE.
Around Noon on 14 January, the TOD clock "rolled" from "BFxxxxxx xxxxxxxx"
to "C0xxxxxx xxxxxxxx"
and this TOD boundary check began failing. Here is a recent PMR update

There is a problem in the Perfkit discovered late yesterday due to the
TOD Clock value changing to x'C0xxxxxx xxxxxxxx'.
We have the Perfkit fix(s) on our 'fromibm/vm' FTP site available as:
PERF440 PACKMOD
PERF510 PACKMOD
PERF520 PACKMOD
All should be xmitted using BIN F 1024 and unpacked using the
CMS COPYFILE (UNPACK option.
This should get customers up and running. We will follow thru with an
official APAR shortly. Best Regards, Roger Lunsford
action taken: supply fixtest
action plan : work apar

You can/should retrieve the fixtest version of PERFKIT from the FTP site.
If you need information on
that FTP site, please let me know. You can/should also open a service
incident with this problem
so we can add you to the (eventual) APAR's interested party's list.

Thanks!
Mike Donovan