> non-trivial ?
HA!  Remember: it's all virtual.
Or is it: it's all magic?  Yes!  That's *IT*.  It's all fairy Godmother
BLUE MAGIC!

Mike Walter
Sir Mike the Prestidigitator
Hewitt Associates
Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.
----- Forwarded by Mike Walter/National/Hewitt Associates on 01/23/2007
12:45 PM -----

"Schuh, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
01/22/2007 04:47 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Keep VM 24X7 365 days

And it would be non-trivial :-) (Yes Virginia, it is a litotes.)

Regards,
Richard Schuh