Sufficient information, but if you have to kill a connection due to
resource exhaustion, probably the message should be displayed in the
console log without having to turn on tracing to see it. This is the
sort of thing that one would want to catch with automation, eg PROP,
etc.

The resultant TCP/IP console should have in it msgs similar to the
following:

15:20:49 DTCOCP032I Conn 2: Transparent-mode data overruns buffer.
ToCpPos 8192,
 CharsScanned 2048, hbound(...) 8192. Killing conn.
15:20:49 DTCSTM120I  Killing Connection: 2

...Don't forget to turn off the trace (eg. NETSTAT OBEY NOTRACE).

Is this sufficient?