From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 6:26 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Linux question

To anyone running Linux under z/VM is it normal for companies to want to run
a virus scan product when its on the mainframe? I'm more familiar with the
z/OS world and I know we don't run any on that side of the shop. Thanks

Andy
Internet: Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.