From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of KEETON Dave * OR SDC
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 16:58
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] DFSMS/VM

The most frustrating part of all of this is determining exactly what I
need to get access to the 3495. Stephen Gentry said that SFS is a
requirement, so okay; I'll go down that road next. In previous posts
I've asked folks about using DDR and some have offered to send me REXX
scripts that can accomplish what I want to do -- backup VM to the
Virtual Tape Library.

So I have gone ahead and purchased DirMaint since it was listed as a
requirement, even though I've never needed it; I've always done
everything manually. Now I'm starting to think that I'm also going to
need to purchase ISPF as well, even though it appears that all I want is
the RMS component.

Thanks for everyone's patience with my bone-head questions.

Dave