My guess is that you copied your existing TCPIP profile for your VSWITCH
CONTROLLERS .. It is a case of too much information. The profiles for the
controllers is very simple.
The only entry you NEED in their profile is VSWITCH CONTROLLER ON...

Here is what my profiles for the controllers look like.

NOTRACE OSD

INFORM
  TCPMAINT MAINT
ENDINFORM

ASSORTEDPARMS
  PERMITTEDUSERSONLY
  VMDUMP
ENDASSORTEDPARMS

OBEY
  TCPMAINT MAINT
ENDOBEY

VSWITCH CONTROLLER ON

A note: The way I do it is to leave the profiles on TCPMAINT's 198 disk and
name them VSWCTRL1 TCPIP and VSWCTRL2 TCPIP.