Thomas,

here is my PROFILE TCPIP (straight out of the Failover document):

NOTRACE ALL
OBEY
OPERATOR TCPMNT44 MAINT
ENDOBEY
VSWITCH CONTROLLER ON

i also have them set up on TCPMAINT's 198 - again, per the Failover doc.
i assume that is so that all the configuration is kept on TCPMAINT, is
that the reason?

prg

Phillip Gramly
Systems Programmer