i added these lines to SYSTEM DTCPARMS:

:nick.VSWCTRL1 :type.server :class.stack :exit.VSWCTRL
:nick.VSWCTRL2 :type.server :class.stack :exit.VSWCTRL

there is a section earlier with:
.****************************** Application Class Definitions
.* TCP/IP Protocol Stack
:nick.stack   :type.class
              :name.TCP/IP Stack
              :command.TCPIP
              :runtime.PASCAL
              :diskwarn.YES

... (a bunch of other CTCAs deleted here)
          :vCTC.C02  SP2TEST  0C03
          :vCTC.C03  SP2TEST  0C02
          :vCTC.D08  SP4      0675
          :vCTC.D09  SP4      0674
              :authlog.AUTHLOG FILE A

is my VSWCTRL1 trying to COUPLE to SP4?
but then, why isn't trying to COUPLE to SP2TEST as well?

can i have a separate DCTPARMS just for my VSWITCH controllers ?

prg

Phillip Gramly
Systems Programmer
Communications Data Group
Champaign, IL

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on
09/20/2007 10:50:19 AM:

> What does your SYSTEM DTCPARMS on TCPMAINT show?
> David

Behalf Of