Note also that erep may have information that would be useful in diagnosing
the problem. Get into the erep manual and figure out how to get the
information its hoarding; give it to your systems or hardware people...

--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO-OE-5-55                200 First Street SW