Rich -
        Sorry what is an FCP device? They are DASD IBM DS8300 or DS8000
type device in XRC mode. We have MIH set for 2:30 for them and was
confirmed to be correct with our hardware person.
Andy
Internet: Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on
10/30/2007 07:33:26 PM:

> Is this an FCP device?  I wonder if this is an MIH problem.

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.