This matches what I got to by trial and error. I¹ve ended up with the
mondcss segment from 9000-9fff, and a sample config size of 1500. It seems
to be working without error now. This started with installing Omegamon XE
for z/VM and Linux, and I still need to see if that is receiving any data at
this point.

--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO-OE-5-55              200 First Street SW