There is an FTP stage in Pipelines? It isn't listed by PIPE AHELP MENU.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 11:06 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: FTP

I'm not very VM literate. Could you possibly use a PIPE stage?

PIPE <FN FT | FTP ...

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.