I'm trying to learn how VM work and I'm using PERFSVM as one of the
tools.  I'm looking at screen FCX253 and I see in the "Stor Util %"
column numbers greater than 100%.  Help, how can that be?  The lpar I'm
looking at only has 1 gig of central storage and 512 meg of expanded.
It is running z/VM 5.3 RSU 0701.  It is a test lpar for the tech support
staff.  This lpar is used to run some Linux guest for the tech support
staff to play with.

Help screen says:
Stor Util % - The percentage of pageable DPA used by the working sets of
in-queue (i.e. non dormant) users.

          <------- DPA ------->  Stor
Interval  <--Pageable--> Nonpgb  Util
End Time    <2GB    >2GB   <2GB     %