From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Dave Keeton
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:17 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: DFSMSRM Errors in RMSMASTR

Les,

    That would be scratch0 I believe. I've been trying some stuff this
morning after reading your note. I disassociated the drive from the scratch
pool and when I re-started the RMSMASTR machine, there were no sense errors.
I was able to manually mount a tape which was volspecific. After
re-associating the drive to the scratch0 pool, I once again got the errors
on initialization of RMSMASTR.

Which APAR(s) should I be applying to bring DFSMS/VM current?

Thanks,
Dave