> We want to have a good backup/restore process in place where we
> can backup minidisks/CMS files with the ability to restore any
> 1 or more individual files if we need to. What is everyone out
> there using?

Brent,

  If you are looking for a no cost solution, I have a REXX EXEC
  that we have been using here for years.  You would be welcome to
  have a copy of it if you like.  It reads a control file that lists
  all mini disks you want to have backed up.

  There are some negatives:

  -  non labeled tapes
  -  not much automation
  -  manual restores, very easy to do though

  But the price is right!   Let me know if you are interested.

Ed Zell
Illinois Mutual Life
(309) 674-8255 x-107
.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.