VM:Backup from CA if you are interested in the ability to restore
individual files from CMS format minidisks or from SFS. They also have a
product called Hidro for disk image backups. You might want to check out
IBM's products for backup. Make sure that whatever you choose is a
product that you can live with as changing at a later date, when you
have a large collection of backup tapes, can be a troublesome task.

Regards,
Richard Schuh