and ... as far as we (well, CA sales people) are concerned VM:Backup and
HiDRO are a *single* product.  You license VM:Backup and it "comes with"
the VM:Backup HiDRO Feature!

So between that "product" you have lots of options for configuring and
addressing your z/VM backup requirements.

JR

JR (Steven) Imler
CA
Senior Software Engineer