> I'm preparing to install the non-chargeable DFSMS/VM feature.
> However, the install instructions list ISPF and the C runtime
> library of LE as co requisites.  Does anyone know if these two
> components are already installed as part of the base z/VM or are
> chargeable features that need to be ordered separately?  I'm
> running z/VM 5.3.

Hi Chris,

  Welcome to z/VM and this list.  It is a great place to hang out!

  The C runtime library of LE should already be installed on your
  system.  It is not a chargeable feature.

  But ISPF is. Our bill shows 5684043 ISPF Version 3 for VM/SP.
  It is a very old, but stable release of the product.  I think
  the last PTF I put on was for Y2K!

Ed Zell
Illinois Mutual Life
(309) 636-0107
.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.