If it's the complete package, where is the FORTRAN support?  :-)>
z/OS LE supports FORTRAN, why doesn't z/VM?  We were not fully able to

implement LE on our system because we had CMS apps that were a mixture of

FORTRAN and PL/I.  Those apps could not run with LE because of this stupi
restriction.  It should be as simple as adding the FORTRAN support from

z/OS to z/VM.  Don't tell me it can't be done, because I know somebody

that did exactly that and it worked!

--
Dale R. Smith
(As you can tell, it's a pet peeve of mine!  :-)> )

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:37:56 -0500, Michael Donovan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>