From: "Schuh, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:07:03 PM
Subject: Re: Webshare CGI will not run using SFS

Yes, you do need the CGI-BIN FILELIST in the directory where the cgis
live.

Regards, Richard Schuh -----Original Message----- From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kris Buelens Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:51 AM To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU Subject: Re: Webshare CGI will not run using SFS

We still place all CGI's in a FILELIST in an SFS directory, I think it is a requirement. There used to be an extension to Webshare that costed a few $ (and that we got too), and I think it lifted this requirement; but -as mentioned -, we still do use the FILELIST. The path for a CGI is then http://xxxxxxxx/someSFSdir/fname/cgiFN The "someSFSdir" is "xxxx.WEBSHARE.someSFSdir" The "fname" points to "fname FILELIST" in that SFS dir; and cgiFN is listed in it.