Kris,

Ah, that's it. For the CGI to process from an accessed disk you can
request the page http://xxxxxx/somedirectory/somecgiFN. But when in SFS

you need the path as you mention it. It looks like this could be working.

But i'll have to look into it some more. Running CMSHELP would get me the

CMS HELP MENU in the single directory install but it produces an error on

the SFS installed server.

CMSHELP: TASK HELP

FPLDSR146E File "HELP HELPTASK *" does not exist

FPLMSG002I ... Processing "ADDPIPE < HELP HELPTASK * | *.INPUT:"
FPLMSG003I ... Issued from stage 2 of pipeline 1

FPLMSG001I ... Running "REXX CGI#TEMP"

CMSHELP?CP does give me the help page on the CP command. So in any case,

error or no error, the CGI gets to be processed.

Anyway, like Richard mentioned, i'll have some coding to do I guess.

Thanks, Berry.

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:51:10 +0100, Kris Buelens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<snip>