From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Imler, Steven J
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 3:16 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Question about virtual tape in a zVM environment

Hi Ann,

When you say VMTAPE ... I assume you mean CA's VM:Tape product.

If this is the case, just call CA's VM Customer Support or open an issue
yourself for VM:Tape via CASupport so we can get a bit more information
about your configuration and make some recommendations about what the
best options are for what you need to do.

JR

JR (Steven) Imler
CA
Senior Software Engineer