Personal opinion on this point, but my disgust with MS is such that I
would not really WANT to host their crap on my mainframe! Too likely
that all problems would be blamed on the mainframe and not the POS that
is Windows. (POS is not Point Of Sale in this case).

I actually prefer something more like LTSP. Have all the CPU / Memory /
graphics needed on the user's desktop with no permenant storage. All
files on the server, which could be the mainframe z/Linux.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.