Could you just image; sharing a windows kernel (like CMS) and keeping your
files like MS Excel etc. on your local workstation.  Such a wonderful thing...

RPN01 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Re: Question about z/VM...     You can migrate
the functions of a Windows server to zLinux, by converting to appropriate
Linux-based tools. I don’t think anything on that page directly implies that
Windows will run in z/VM 5.3. There is the potential for loose inference,
though. To any IBMers present: Is there something we don’t know brewing in the
Labs? Would running the world’s worst operating system on the world’s best
hardware and virtualization platform result in a potentially average system?

 --
 Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
 RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\