Cheating like that can get you visited by armed Marines, etc.

I doubt that any traffic between two DOD bases is unencrypted and tapping

the coax cables inside the bases will get you in even more trouble.

/Thomas Kern
/U.S. Department of Energy
/301-903-2211 (O)
/301-905-6427 (M)

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:35:31 -0400, Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]