> Thank you for this hint. Well I am also much more in favour to do the
> installation on a separate disks, however in my case IBM install
> instructions of the SDO (Semi-VMSES/E Licenced Products) tell to
install
> it
> on MAINT 19E.

Save yourself a lot of pain. Don't. Mixing stuff up on the 19E is just a
recipe for a lot of heartache when you have to upgrade.

We recommend using a separate minidisk for each product and using VMLINK
with a shared NAMES file to access them as needed. Lets you do
indirection and gets you a way to easily catalog who is using which
product and how often it's used. At this point, the small real storage
savings is unlikely to outweigh the amount of time it takes to sort out
what files you need when you do an upgrade.

> Therefore I do it in the recommended way but only for IBM
> products ;-)

If there's a feedback form, submit it with the comment that this is a
REALLY bad idea.