On Tuesday, 05/27/2008 at 09:41 EDT, "Hilliard, Chris"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I?m wrapping up the install of DFSMS/VM?yikes?not the most intuitive
install I?
> ve ever done.  Anyway, one of the installation steps calls for making
the DFSMS
> 1B5 minidisk publicly accessible.  How do you do this short of including
a link
> for it in each user directory entry?  Is there some sort of ?link list?
> facility like there is in z/OS?

Oh, and I forgot to mention that authorizing the disk to be publicly
available does not automatically cause a LINK to be issued.  This is
normally handled by placing the LINK statement in a directory profile in
USER DIRECT that gets INCLUDEd.  See "Creating directory profiles" in
Chapter 17 of the CP Planning and Admin book.