From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Hilliard, Chris
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 9:41 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Publicly Accessible minidisks

Hello List,

I'm wrapping up the install of DFSMS/VM...yikes...not the most intuitive
install I've ever done.  Anyway, one of the installation steps calls for
making the DFSMS 1B5 minidisk publicly accessible.  How do you do this
short of including a link for it in each user directory entry?  Is there
some sort of "link list" facility like there is in z/OS?

Thanks...Chris