From: "Marcy Cortes" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06/06/2008 06:44 PM EST
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VM:Backup: Twinning Tapes to Remote Tape Unit

Another option would be a peered VTS.
At the moment that's how we're getting all the linux volumes there
(although z/OS is doing the dumping and restoring of those w/DFDSS and
not us using vm utilities).

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this