Is anyone having difficulties downloading the ISO files?

I appear to be getting some sort of authorization error... HTTP/1.1 401
Unauthorized

-----Original Message-----

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Post

Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 3:19 PM

To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

Subject: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP2 Starter System for IBM
System z

Cross-posted to Linux-390, IBMVM, and IBM-MAIN

I'm pleased to announce that the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP2
Starter System for IBM System z is now available.  (Don't you just love
the catchy name?  I think it just rolls off the tongue.)  As before, the
good folks at Sine Nomine, working closely with Novell, have created
this update.  All the comments we received regarding the documentation
have been incorporated, in addition to the upgrade to the platform
itself.  The starter system continues to be a no-cost download for
anyone that has a Novell Customer Center account (which is also
no-cost).

For people that haven't heard of this before:

"The SUSE Enterprise Linux Server (SLES) Starter System is a pre-built
installation server for SLES that can be installed on your z/VM system
using CMS tools, eliminating the need for coordinating access to a
separate Linux or Unix system elsewhere on your network and minimizing
the impact of network-based installation on your internal and external
networks."

You can find more information, and links to the download page at
http://www.novell.com/partners/ibm/mainframe/starterpack.html

Before you download anything, I strongly recommend reading through the
installation guide.  It's viewable online, via the "view" button for
"Install instructions."  Or, you can download the PDF (or .txt) file to
your desktop by clicking on the download button for s10sp2.pdf, or
s10sp2.txt.  Hopefully, everything you'll need to know is contained in
that document.

As with the prior version, having z/VM running is a pre-requisite for
this tool.  If you don't already have z/VM, and you do have a z10, you
might want to consider the z/VM 5.3 Evaluation Edition that IBM has just
made available.  See http://www.vm.ibm.com/eval/index.html for more
details.  If you don't have a z10, you'll need to contact your IBM rep.
to coordinate a no-cost evaluation.

Thank you to all the people that downloaded the SP1 version and tried it
out.  The number of downloads, and the feedback from the people trying
it, made it clear that keeping this tool and upgrading it was good for
everyone involved.

Mark Post