Without looking, I'd guess that the 150 disk ends up being /boot, though I'd
say the size is too small to all maintenance to be applied there, and the
other two disks become your other filesystems and directories, in some
layout or another.

You say "full pack", but that has no meaning today so it's totally useless.
Is it a "full mod 3"? Or a "full mod 54"? One would be overkill, and the
other would build a very space-tight system. We build on a 125 cylinder
minidisk which becomes /boot, a 10016 cylinder minidisk (a full mod 9,
though we don't have any of those anymore) to be used by LVM to become the
"system" areas: root (/), swap, /var, /tmp, and another 10016 cylinder
minidisk to become the "local" areas: /opt and /home. If the task for the
system requires additional directories and space, another 10016 or larger
minidisk is assigned and an LVM is created for the application, and hung on
the directory tree where the application requires it.

Two full mod 9 packs and a short /boot of 125 cylinders creates a healthy
system with a bit of room to grow, allowing for maintenance to be applied
over time, logs to collect properly, applications to be installed, etc. If
this is similar to what you're allocating then I'm not sure I'd mess around
with it too much.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\