From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Fran Hensler
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 5:33 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: downloading CMS files

Yes, the free version was for educational and personal use.

But it can no longer be installed, at the the last LE version can't.
It phones home and you get a screen that suggests you buy WS_FTP Home.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 45 years
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"