In addition to the excellent suggestions that you have received so far, (
like and use FileZilla myself), you can also use Winders built in FTP
client to download CMS files to your PC.  You can use the
client "interactively", (via a CMD window), or in "batch" mode.  I have

used batch mode to download several files at once.  It also allows you to

rerun the downloads, (or uploads), as often as you want.  To run it in

batch mode, you need to create two files on your PC, a txt file and a bat

file.  The txt file can be named whatever you want and should look
something like this:  (PC name = getvm.txt)

open your.vm.system
userid
password
prompt
lcd c:\tempftp
ascii
get cmsfn.cmsft pcfn.pcft
get cmsfn2.cmsft pcfn2.pcft
quit

Update as appropriate for your system.  The bat file needs to look
something like this:  (PC name = getvm.bat

ftp -s:getvm.txt
pause

It obviously needs to reference the previously created txt file.  Then

from windows explorer, just double click on the getvm.bat file and it wil
magically connect to your VM system and download the specified files! :-)

(The "pause" command will leave the CMD window open until you press the

enter key so you can see the FTP messages.)

Dale R. Smith
"Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating
manual."

- Terry Pratchett