Actually, I've got a copy of a Windows version.  But is has quite some
restrictions:

*ALMCOPY for Personal Communications for Windows 95/NT*

*This is an untested, experimental copy of ALMCOPY for 32-bit Windows*
*platforms (Windows 95, Windows NT 3.51/4.0).*

*This program is for IBM INTERNAL USE ONLY.  It should not be supplied*
*to external customers without the approval of PComm Development.*

*This version of ALMCOPY should behave the same as ALMCOPY for OS/2 -- it*
*supports all the same command-line parameters and options.  The*
*following is a list of known limitations/bugs:*

*  1. No support for long PC file names*
*  2. Pressing Ctrl-C during a transfer may not always work*
*  3. IP connections may require a reduction of the PComm*
*     buffer size to less than 8000.*

But, it does preserve timestamps...  I used ALMCOPY (under OS/2) a lot at my
customer's installation until begin July.

2008/7/18 Dave Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Slightly off topic,.....
>
> At one time, IBM offered a utility called ACPM with the OS/2 version of
PCOMM. This utility was a very nice Presentation Manager (PM) interface to
the ALMCOPY file upload/download program. ALMCOPY had a ton of very useful
features, and was *fast*; it was developed at the IBM Almaden Labs, hence
the name ALMCOPY.  It woulkd be nice if IBM could come up with a Windows
version......

> Richard Troth wrote:
>>
>> Wrap them up in a VMARC file, download that (as binary), then crack it
open
>> with the Windows VMARC utility.
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 9:43 AM, McMahon, Frank <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support