Slightly off topic,.....

At one time, IBM offered a utility called ACPM with the OS/2 version of PCOMM. This utility was a very nice Presentation Manager (PM) interface to the ALMCOPY file upload/download program. ALMCOPY had a ton of very useful features, and was *fast*; it was developed at the IBM Almaden Labs, hence the name ALMCOPY. It woulkd be nice if IBM could come up with a Windows version......

Richard Troth wrote:
Wrap them up in a VMARC file, download that (as binary), then crack it open
with the Windows VMARC utility.

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 9:43 AM, McMahon, Frank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>