Can't happen on the current machine without adding a book. If that
happens, it is not likely that any of the storage would be left
unassigned to one LPAR or another, so yes, it would still be useless to
me. We still would be looked on with disfavor by our users and
management if we had to once again schedule VM outages to remove
borrowed storage.

I do not deny that it may be useful to some, but since I was not
consulted during the design of this, I thought that I might give IBM an
idea about another enhancement that would make the product even more
useful and attractive.

Regards,
Richard Schuh