On Wednesday, 08/27/2008 at 03:43 EDT, "Schuh, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Alan,
>
> How many alter egos do you have. First Chuckie, and now Br'er Rabbit.

Seven, SHHHH!!!  but we have a funny feeling that the only way we know
there are seven is because there are actually eight of us.  We feel like
we're being WHAT WAS THAT? watched I DON'T KNOW.  We could be wrong, DID
YOU SEE IT? of course, but NO we have a strong system of checks SHUT UP -
HE'S TYPING and balances.  They're usually quiet, but I seem restless UH
OH today for some reason.  DAMN, HE HEARD US! HE KNOWS WE'RE HERE!
EVERYBODY RUN!!

The Usual Suspects