> There is concern about the communication between VTape and Dynam/T.
>
> Do they need to communicate?

Jim,

  We are currently running DYNAM 7.0 SP 4 and using VSAM based
  VTAPE under VSE 3.1.2.  It works just fine and will automatically
  "mount" the virtual tapes for you.  I would need to check my notes
  to see how I set it up, but it is pretty straight forward.

Ed Zell
Illinois Mutual Life
(309) 636-0107
.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.