> The VTape I am referring to is a Z/VM based product and the
> vendor is Virtual Software Systems.  It creates virtual tape
> drives and manages its own tapes and libraries.
>
> I don't think we are talking about the same Vtape.

You're right Jim.  I am also on VSE-L and obviously confused!
Sorry about that.

Ed Zell
Illinois Mutual Life
(309) 636-0107
.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.