We are looking to implement a tool or develop a process for use by the
Operations staff to use to check the availablilty of our linux guests
running under vm. When we IPL vm, the vm guests all start, however
sometimes, linux and/or Oracle database running under linux donot
correctly complete initialization. We need an operator friendly tool or
process to verify linux and oracle availablility at IPL time, whenever a
linux guest is recycled, or any other time operations deems necessary.
We are trying to find out what others are using.
                             Thanks,    Bob