Here is a TRACEROUTE to the GATEWAY from NOVSTART:

traceroute 172.16.24.2
traceroute to 172.16.24.2 (172.16.24.2), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
 1  * * *
 2  * * *
 3  * * *
 4  * * *
 5  * * *
 6  * * *
 7  * * *
 8  * * *

TRACEROUTE to VM TCPIP from NOVSTART:
traceroute 172.16.24.100
traceroute 172.16.24.100
traceroute to 172.16.24.100 (172.16.24.100), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
 1  * * *
 2  * * *
 3  * * *
 4  * * *
 5  * * *
 6  * * *
 7  * * *
 8  * * *
 9  * * *

TRACEROUTE to MY PC from NOVSTART:

traceroute 172.16.10.102
traceroute 172.16.10.102
traceroute to 172.16.10.102 (172.16.10.102), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
 1  * * *
 2  * * *
 3  * * *
 4  * * *