You said your weekly backups are done with DDR, you didn't mention what
method you use for your daily backups.

If you only have DDR backups, then there is no easy way to get one (or
any) individual file(s) restored ... you have to restore the DDR for
*all* minidisks that make up the FilePool.

JR (Steven) Imler

CA

Senior Sustaining Engineer

Tel: +1 703 708 3479