I've never worked with SFS before. The SFS was designed and put into 24x7
production use circa 1996. There are few trails to follow. Presently there
is a daily backup of the system plus weekly DDR's of the volumes. Due to
production I cannot shutdown for much more time than the backup takes. I
need to restore or somehow obtain a program (deleted by a programmer), and
only that file. The manuals I have found are not too clear regarding
recovery/restore of SFS. Can one file be easily obtained from a backup?

Phil