The daily backup is created from the SFS system via backup. Which since it
has no parameters associated with it, I am assuming that everything is
backed up.

Phil

"Imler, Steven J" <steven.im...@ca.com>
12/23/2008 08:36 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: SFS Restore?

You said your weekly backups are done with DDR, you didn’t mention what
method you use for your daily backups.

If you only have DDR backups, then there is no easy way to get one (or
any) individual file(s) restored … you have to restore the DDR for *all*
minidisks that make up the FilePool.

JR (Steven) Imler
CA
Senior Sustaining Engineer